Monday, June 6, 2022

Google maps

 There it is the most important and interesting interesting thing from Google well Google map has help me so many times that I even went to those places that I never saw before and you know Google map will remind It will save it and then it will again show you later. If you are travelling to some place Google map will guide you with the best lane it would have on the best suggested part of the least crowded part or the nearest part that leads to your destination. I seriously thanks Google for making such an important and such a nice working what you call application which is helping people in their daily life. At last I want to say that Google map is really made the life of many people easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if u need to know anything

Gujrat Election results 2023

 Gujrat election and poll results