Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A creepy experience

 Being a doctor I was posted at railway station in COVID 19 test ...sometimes when there were no more  trains I rode back to my home 5-6 kms from the place during night ...sometimes at 3am sumtimes 2 am ...oneday around 3 am wen I was returning back on ma motorbike I saw one side of road completely blocked by a truck ..neither it was moving ..when I further came near it I noticed that it was nothing but a piece of thrash ...that truck was looking more than 20 years old every parts were loose and broken ....the truck was barely able to move ....enjine was hauling but truck cudnt move ....n the most unique thing I saw that day was that a very very old motorcycle even more older than that truck with lights thrased and all was tied to the trucks body little above than rear wheel  with a thick band ...I mean I haven't seen such thing in my whole life...I slowly passed by taking my bike to sideways n I barely remember that even sumone was driving that truck or not..... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if u need to know anything

Gujrat Election results 2023

 Gujrat election and poll results